Sandcastle Waterpark considers all aspects of it’s Social and Corporate Responsibility, especially within our local community. We have many schemes in place to support and work with our local community including:
- Donation of tickets for raffles and auctions to a wide variety of Schools, charities and voluntary organisations.
- Private hire evenings for local groups – including The Boathouse Youth and Mencap
- Complimentary admission for various local charities such as Blackpool Carers, Donna’s Dream House and Aspired Futures.
- Complimentary admission for some of our Armed Forces personnel who are based locally.
- Special visits for children and support workers from local charities and community groups.
- Fundraising activities.
- Volunteering staff – we support local beach clean campaigns, small and large scale charity events such as the Trinity Hospice Colour Splash, Brian House
- Bubble Rush and Santa Dash.
- Sponsor and support a wide range of community events such as the International Festival of Working Dogs, Blackpool Pride Festival, Blackpool Carers Cash Quest, Brian House Bubble Rush, Trinity Hospice Santa Dash and more.
Sandcastle Waterpark believes it is important to support our local charities and community groups. We want the next generation in our town to have a positive impact in the future and we want them to be involved through encouraging, advising and fundraising. Here are just a few of the ways in which our colleagues help play their part in our local community:
Volunteering for local fund raising and community based events.
- Giving advice e.g. Marketing and business advice.
- Building networks between local groups and organisations
- Being Invited to represent Sandcastle Waterpark at Awards Evenings, Charity
- Evenings and Dinners.
- Encouraging each other to become diversity volunteers and trustees.
- Supporting the guests who attend our Accessibility Evenings.
- Local School and college visits.
- Work Experience provision to local schools and organisations.